The Model STW530 Stand Tall Walker XL is a must when working with bariatric patients that require constant support when ambulating. Designed with an extra wide frame and electrical powered height adjustment, the Stand Tall XL can help assist a patient weight up to 530 lbs. to a standing position. Once standing, the patient can enjoy padded, width adjustable armrests and hand grips for comfort. The STW530 Stand Tall Walker XL has the ability to be used as a walking or standing aid.
The Model STW530 Stand Tall XL also provides safety to the caregiver or therapist. By using the Stand Tall XL, the caregiver no longer needs to hold on to the patient for additional stability. By using the Stand Tall XL, a bariatric patient or user can be ambulated safely and securely, allowing the therapist to concentrate on therapy without giving physical support to the user.
Features Owners Manual Brochure
- Height adjustable battery powered frame
- Adjustable hand grips with non-slip surface
- Width adjustable armrests
- Extra leg room provides additional walking space
- Used as a standing aid as well as gait training
- Supports up to 530 lbs.
- Height Adjustment: 36"-51"
- Overall Width: 35"
- Inside Width Adjustment: 17"-25"
- Weight Capacity: 530 lbs.
- Casters: 5"
- Controls: Battery Powered Hand Control